Thursday, February 9, 2017

Food Truck Builder Featured on 12News

As a custom food truck builder, we used to build 3-4 food trucker per year, now we are custom designing and building food trucks at 3-4 per month. We have a large warehouse where we are custom designing and building your dream kitchen on wheels. Prime Design was recently featured on 12News.com

The Gilbert company behind your favorite food trucks

If  you’ve seen all kinds of food trucks or gourmet trucks at local events around the Phoenix area, there is a good chance they were built by Prime Design Food Trucks in Gilbert. Their specialty is building customized food trucks from scratch. “I can't build enough food trucks to keep up with people wanting food trucks,” said Ernie Miranda, owner of Prime Design Food Trucks. Miranda says four years ago, his company were manufacturing about three to four food trucks a year. As the food truck craze grows, so has their production. Today, they are producing three to four trucks a month. Each truck is uniquely designed to each client's taste. “We get different chef's in here. they look at what we're doing. We sit with them and do a CAD design and create what they're thinking in their mind. They all have a need and a certain way they want things,” said Miranda. Every piece of the truck is built in-house, including the cabinets, countertops and hoods, allowing for more flexibility to optimize the space for food prep. “You don't want to put a fryer in one spot and then you're jumping spots. You want to put in a lineup to the best fits the chef,” said Richard Patino, foreman for Prime Design Food Trucks. Miranda says the mobile world is also rolling into other industries besides food. His company currently building a boutique on wheels, where the walls can be lowered and be used to hold clothing displays. “What's going to happen is they're going to be setting up a whole bunch of clothing spaces. So it basically will be a store wherever you want to take it,” said Miranda. Patino says the best part of the job is helping clients achieve their entrepreneurial dreams. “If you can dream it. I can build it. It just makes me happy to hand the keys over to them,” said Patino. Check out the whole story at http://www.12news.com/news/local/valley/the-gilbert-company-behind-your-favorite-food-trucks/397068418
Get in touch with Prime Design today and see how we can help you create your dream food truck kitchen.

Food Truck Builder Featured on 12News was originally seen on website

2 comments:

  1. I genuinely jump at the chance to perusing your post. Much thanks to you such a great amount for setting aside the opportunity to share such a decent data. I'll unquestionably include this awesome post in my article area.
    food truck manufacturers | custom truck builder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' m Jakuba Lucas  by name and I live in the Makati Philippines, Am so much filled with happiness and Joy,I would like to talk about the goodness of God in my life, after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet, so I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then I see comment from a friend called bobby Leo and talked about this legit loan officer , where he got his loan quick and easy with no stress, so he introduced me to a man named Mr.Benjamin Lee who work as a loan officer, so I asked for a loan sum ($ 89,000.00 USD) with a low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and was deposited into my bank account that was how I was able to get a loan to start up my business running and pay off my bills, so I advise each of you who are interested in getting a loan quick and easy or sblc, please contact them via e-mail and WhatsApp - +1-989-394-3740    Email:    247officedept@gmail.com get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

    ReplyDelete